Athens Rhythm Hop 2024
Terms & Conditions
- By filling out and submitting this registration form, the registering person is confirming his/her/their intent to participate in Athens Rhythm Hop 2024 (“the Event”) and become a member of Rhythm Hoppers association.
- All the participants of the Event agree to these Terms and Conditions and to the instructions given by the organizers and other persons involved in the Event.
- By filling out and submitting this registration form, the registrant agrees to the processing of his/her personal data by the Athens Rhythm Hop 2024 organizers as necessary for the completion of the registration process.
- Participants registering as a couple will have priority regarding their participation in the Event. Participants registering as a couple need to fill the form separately and enter their partners’ name in the corresponding box.
- Regarding couple registrations, if one of the two partners cancels their registration, the organizers reserve the right to cancel the other partner’s registration too in order to keep the desired followers/leaders balance of the corresponding group intact.
- Filling the registration form on www.athensrhythmhop.com website does not guarantee the participation in the Event. After submitting the form, the participant will receive an email confirming the registration. The final confirmation of the participation is made after making the payment. If you have not received a confirmation email after your payment has been completed successfully, please let us know by sending a message to email@example.com
- After receiving the confirmation email with all the details about payment methods, the registrant has 7 days to complete the payment. For the reservation of a spot at the Event to be finalized, the registrant should pay the total amount that is due or at least the first installment of the amount. (Choosing credit card or cash as a payment method allows you to pay in 2 or 3 installments.)
- If within 7 days after receiving the confirmation email the payment hasn’t been completed by the registrant the organizers reserve the right to cancel the registration.
- In case a registrant decides to cancel their registration for Athens Rhythm Hop 2024 after completing a payment then they get: a) 90% refund (of the total amount paid), If this occurs until 15/03/2024 , b) 50% refund (of the total amount paid) if this occurs between 15/03/2024 and 28/04/2024, c) no refund after 28/04/2024 . All the bank transfer / credit card expenses are not refundable.
- The participants have the right to transfer their pass for Athens Rhythm Hop 2024 to somebody else (once they have fully paid for it) until 28/04/2024. If it’s a Full Pass (classes & parties), they need to transfer their pass to somebody of the same role, leader/follower (if applicable) and level (Intermediate, Advanced etc.)
- The number of available spots for each group (Intermediate, Intermediate / Advanced, Advanced, Advanced+, Pro) is limited and it is determined by the organizers. In case we have filled all the spots in any given group or we have a high imbalance between leads and follows, registrants can be put on waiting list and we might not be able to accept their application.
- The Athens Rhythm Hop 2024 organizers do not take responsibility for accidents or losses, thefts or harm that might occur to participants of the Event for whatever reason.
- The Athens Rhythm Hop 2024 organizers do not take responsibility for any cancellation of the instructors or the band members due to illness or any other reason.
- The Athens Rhythm Hop 2024 organizers reserve the right to make changes to the schedule before and/or during Athens Rhythm Hop 2024.
- The Athens Rhythm Hop 2024 organizers reserve the right to change the venues of the event without prior notice.
- The Athens Rhythm Hop 2024 organizers reserve the right to use any photographs and videos taken during the Event for promotional reasons.
- In case the Greek government (either country of origin of the participant) has issued any travel bans preventing people to travel and therefore preventing the participant to attend the Event, then the participants will get an 85% refund of the total amount paid for the Event and a full refund for the merchandize.
- In case of an unexpected Covid-19 outbreak or if the organizers are forced, due to Governmental Guidelines (for any reason) to cancel the Event, then the participants will get an 85% refund of the total amount paid for the Event and a full refund for the merchandize.